[mythtv-users] Can the scheduler be made to treat certain sources as blacklisted for certain times?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Aug 30 13:03:38 UTC 2014

> On Aug 23, 2014, at 3:07 AM, Jan Ceuleers <jan.ceuleers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> delete from program where chanid in (select chanid from channel where
> sourceid in (LISTYOURSOURCEIDsHERE)) and time(starttime)<'03:00:00' and
> time(endtime)>'02:00:00';

I'm late to this thread but that's what I was going to suggest. Like you mentioned, myth start and end times are UTC so you have to throw localtime() calls in there. Also you can just take the hour of the time and do <= and >= to remove shows that begin or end exactly on the hour.

I had just such a query executing on my sister's myth setup and it worked great. I think there is a fill database system event so that's a natural place to run it.

- George