[mythtv-users] Setting up Mythtv via Debian Chroot

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Thu Aug 28 18:51:11 UTC 2014

On 27.08.2014 23:58, Alex Van Deusen wrote:
> Setting up mythtv-database (0.26.1+fixes20140227-dmo1) ...

0.26 has known regressions and is not supported anymore. Please try with
fixes/0.27

I guess that means no Debian Stable from dmo. As I don't know what
"Xpenology" or "synology for debian Wheezy via chroot" means I'm not
sure if I should suggest to use a newer Debian with dmo, or Mythbuntu
packages, or as a last resort custom built packages from our
debian/ubuntu packaging repo.

https://github.com/MythTV/packaging/tree/master/deb

Regards,
Karl