[mythtv-users] Metadata Now Writing 1x1 to DB when it can't find a match

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 20:15:09 UTC 2014

Jean-Yves:

Could you point me to the change that allows the pictures to work?  I am on
Gentoo and they just updated the repo, but it does not have this fix so I
am getting this error.

2014-08-22 21:08:20.180129 E [3109/3409] MetadataImageDownload
metadataimagedownload.cpp:271 (run) - Image Download: Failed to open remote
file (myth://Coverart@192.168.0.100/tmdb3.py_14554_coverart.jpg) for
write.  Does Storage Group Exist?

Since Gentoo compiles from source I can fix it if I know where the change
is in the code.

Dan