[mythtv-users] keyframes in cut list editor off by one frame

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Fri Aug 22 14:47:31 UTC 2014

Hi list,

I'm running 0.27 and observed, that the keyframes in the cutlist editor
are off by +1 compared to the keyframes stored in the database (mark of
type 9 in recordseek table). For that reason mythcutproject cuts at the
next key frame after my cut point, even though I chose a keyframe in the
editor.

Example:

keyframes in the cutlist editor: 1, 37, 74, 110, 146, ...
keyframes stored in the database: 0, 36, 73, 109, 145, ...

There is an open bug #11924, which looks like it describes what I'm
observing. But the bug is 10 month old and the last comment 9 month.

I know how to solve it in my user script, but other people might have
problems with other cut/transcode scripts too.

Thanks
Thomas