[mythtv-users] Mythweb errors after upgrade to 0.27.3

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Wed Aug 20 23:53:01 UTC 2014

Hi all -

Upgraded the BE/FE machine to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS from 12.04 LTS and Myth
from 0.26 to 0.27.3 yesterday.

The frontend appears to be working OK - able to view recordings and
videos, no database issues, etc.); for some reason the LCD display isn't
firing up, even though the device exists (/dev/lcd0), but I'm sure I'll
get that squared away pretty soon.

I am having some issues with Apache; ssl not working - it did previously
- but that's not a Myth issue.

Mythweb appears to have issues.  When I try to access it (using http,
not https) from the BE/FE machine it's running on, I get a redirect loop
error in the browser.

If I access it from outside my network (also on http), it works.
However, I'm seeing tons of these in /var/log/apache2/error.log:

Wed Aug 20 16:01:17.799189 2014] [access_compat:error] [pid 12849]
[client 66.249.84.73:58368] AH01797: client denied by server
configuration: /var/www/mythweb/data/tv_icons/bbc_america.jpg, referer:
http://www.malibyte.net:xxxx/mythweb/tv/list

(xxxx = external port on the firewall system being forwarded to port 80
on the BE/FE)

There's one of these errors for every icon and item on every page.
Authentication seems to be OK; using same user/passwd I always have.

Any ideas?

Thanks!