[mythtv-users] How can you change the size of the "Please Wait" dialog?

Marc Tousignant myrdhn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 05:06:17 UTC 2014

On 29 Jun 2014, at 1:40 pm, "Marc Tousignant" <myrdhn at gmail.com <mailto:myrdhn at gmail.com> > wrote:

Been a while since I added a new frontend, and I have forgotten how to fix this..

My older frontends display “Please Wait” as a small box in the center of the screen, but the new one I just built up takes up the full screen.

For example: When I go into “Watch Recordings” I get a small “Loading…” in the center of the screen. This happens on my older frontends and the new one.

But when I select a program to watch, the “Please Wait” on the old ones displays in center like the loading one, but on the new one it fills the screen and the “Please Wait” actually appears in the top right corner.

MarcT

Out of curiosity what version frontend and backend are you running?

MythTV Version : v0.27.3-59-g6435215

It was not the build however that “broke” this. It was when I updated to the new version of the Mythbuntu theme (28.9).