[mythtv-users] MythTV Version : v0.27.3-147-g628337c

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Aug 10 22:19:46 UTC 2014

On 10/08/14 18:44, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Just did a an update to my self-compiled .27fixes (git pull).  Now none
> of my frontends have audio when trying LiveTV.  If I jump back a second
> or two, within LiveTV, I then have audio.  This is with a HDHR Prime and
> cable card:
>
> mythbackend --version
> Please attach all output as a file in bug reports.
> MythTV Version : v0.27.3-147-g628337c
> MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
> Network Protocol : 77
> Library API : 0.27.20140719-1
> QT Version : 4.8.6
> Options compiled in:
>   linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
> using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
> using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_frontend
> using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_libcrypto
> using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl
> using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus
> using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_profiletype
> using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php
> using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads
> using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2
>
> The frontends are Zotac boxes, running Debian 64 (Wheezy) with LXDE.  My
> desktop as a frontend is running Mint 17 with KDE.
>
> What would you like from me to help diagnose?
>
> Doug

I see this too, in Live TV, which I use only in tests; if I want to
watch it I use the TV.  Sound returns with a single press of the left
arrow key. FE/BE box, DVB-T  with a single USB tuner, which is now
making a scheduled recording, so I can't test changing mux.  Changing to
another channel in the same mux keeps audio enabled.