[mythtv-users] Fedora 20 mythtv .27 audio issue

Nick Campbell westlandnick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:32:07 UTC 2014

I have been using ATrpms as well as RPMFusion.  I don't ever have them
enabled at the same time, I was unable to install nvidia drivers with
ATrpms, so I had to disable it and enable RPMFusion to get Nvidia drivers
to install.  But 90% of the packages to build mythtv I used from ATrpms.
 I'm going to disable ATrpms and  try out this repository, thanks so much.

*Nick Campbell*
*801-675-8391 *
*Parts Wholesale *
*Ford & Hyundai*