[mythtv-users] Fedora 20 mythtv .27 audio issue

Nick Campbell westlandnick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:35:46 UTC 2014

2014-08-05 16:39:36.565509 W WARNING: ***Pulse Audio is running***
2014-08-05 16:39:49.171103 E AudioOutput Error: AOOSS: Error opening audio
device (dev:HDMI1):
eno: No such file or directory (2)
2014-08-05 16:39:50.210817 E Audio device dev:HDMI1 isn't usable
2014-08-05 16:39:55.597878 E AudioOutput Error: AOOSS: Error opening audio
device (dev:HDMI1):
eno: No such file or directory (2)
2014-08-05 16:39:56.713172 E Audio device dev:HDMI1 isn't usable

This is the log from mythfrontend, seems to be all I can find about audio.
I'm going to read through the compile instructions again and see if I
missed something.. That has to be it. The only reason I'm compiling and not
installing through the binary available, is the binary is only version .26
and I want to run .27.. Am I just being picky? Should I ditch my idea and
install the binary .26? Maybe there really isn't anything that special
about .27

*Nick Campbell*
*801-675-8391 *
*Parts Wholesale *