[mythtv-users] Fedora 20 mythtv .27 audio issue

R.G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Aug 8 00:13:37 UTC 2014

Inrun F20 with alsa. It is probably pulseaufio. I would start with a 'yum
install  alsa*' to catch everything salsa. (Damn autocorrect: changed it
twice!) Then since F20 uses pulse audio, I remove alsa-plugins-pulseaudio.
(Going from memory here, not near a computer, just a tablet.). That gets
pulse audio out of the way, and gives control back to alsa.
Geoff

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com