[mythtv-users] Fedora 20 mythtv .27 audio issue
Nick Campbell
westlandnick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 23:15:45 UTC 2014
I have been searching google & archives and I haven't found anything quite
the same as my issue.
I have fedora 20 and mythtv .27 compiled from source. Alsa audio works in
everything except mythtv. It seems like mythtv can't see my audio, I have
done aplay -L and manually typed in the device, and mythtv says it doesn't
exist. I have had a working mythtv setup with debian and ubuntu and on
those you could select a device from the dropdown, on my current setup my
only choice is null. I found someone that had to change permissions on
some files, that seems like what needs to be done.. But that didn't work
for me either. Anyone have any suggestions? any logs I should submit?
Thanks.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20140807/1488d0e7/attachment.html>
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list