[mythtv-users] Sapphire remote

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 07:56:22 UTC 2014

This is a great remote in my experience, although I haven't updated my
drivers for it in ages.

It should have been

sudo make install

I think, unless you were root anyway.

Once installed the author's keymap works fine with a default mythtv
install. There is a bit of documentation about the setup on the
author's webpage and the files inside the tarball.

I use ubuntu, but the driver is so simple I think it'll work anywhere.