[mythtv-users] Error: offset>181

Peter Bienstman Peter.Bienstman at UGent.be
Sat Aug 2 08:16:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I only have a single tuner, and the same issue also pops up (albeit less
frequently) if I disable EIT scanning, so that's not the root cause.

Anyway, I would guess that race conditions are bugs to be fixed :-)

Cheers,

Peter

when a