[mythtv-users] sql query to identify duplicates

Leo Butler leo.butler at member.ams.org
Wed Apr 30 13:47:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

Since changing over from an analogue (pvr-150) to digital (hdhr3-cc)
tuner, I have written a custom recording rule to re-record episodes.
I simply modified the custom rule to re-record sdtv recordings when
available as hdtv.

I would like to write an sql query to identify duplicate recordings,
in order to delete the older recording. I am no sql guru, and my first
thought was to query the recorded.duplicate field--but this is set to
1 for all recordings, so the name belies its purpose.

Any suggestions?

TIA,
Leo