[mythtv-users] Forgot password; Choose door A, B or C?

Leif Pihl leif at pihl.us
Thu Apr 24 17:30:16 UTC 2014

OK, OK, OK...
Thank you for all the responses.

For now, it's enough to know that it CAN be secured.
I don't actually have to DO such securing to my machines as of this time.

RELATED QUESTION:

What's the "GRUB", and how do I know to press the ESC key at that time?

i.e.:
Can I press the ESC key before it appears on the screen?
Can I slow down the loading so that my reaction time will allow me to press it at the appropriate time?

As of now, when I press the ESC key, I get into the Intel BIOS Configuration screen(s).
Or, it THAT what I was supposed to be doing all along?

LP

=====

=====