[mythtv-users] 10 years

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Wed Apr 23 13:47:50 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 5:20 AM, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net
> wrote:

> Number of shows: 495Number of episodes:15203First recording:Thursday
> January 1st, 1970Last recording:Wednesday April 23rd, 2014Total Running
> Time: 44 years 3 months 21 days 12 hrs 17 minsTotal Recorded:1 year 3
> days 18 hrs 42 minsPercent of time spent recording:2% ahhhh obviously
> some dirty data in there, strangely I cannot see recordings in oldrecorded
> where starttime = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'
>
> anyone got any hints where to look?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anthony

You probably used some program which manipulated the database directly,
such as to insert videos as if they were recordings. You could find out
what it is with the following SQL: SELECT title, subtitle, starttime FROM
recorded ORDER BY starttime LIMIT 10; (the LIMIT 10 just keeps it from
running off the screen--you can adjust it as necessary). You could then
adjust the starttime for the entries in question, but it's not advised to
manipulate the database directly. Other than affecting your statistics, the
"bad" data doesn't appear to be causing any problems, so you could just
leave it...

Karl