[mythtv-users] 10 years

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Apr 21 18:02:01 UTC 2014

On 04/21/2014 10:44 AM, Will Dormann wrote:
> Oh yeah, I had kind of forgotten about the stats page (/mythweb/stats
> ... I had to google it)

Thanks for posting that. I wasn't aware of that page. I'm still a
newbie, but I hope to keep this going for a good long time.

                 Number of shows:  54
              Number of episodes: 149
                 First recording: Saturday February 8th, 2014
                  Last recording: Friday April 18th, 2014
              Total Running Time: 2 months 7 days 9 hrs 31 mins
                  Total Recorded: 5 days 7 hrs 31 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 7%

--
Regards,