[mythtv-users] 10 years

Dave Badia dbadia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:53:04 UTC 2014

I've been running myth for 10+ years as well (although my stats don't show
it).

It's amazing how stable it's been all this time.  I can only remember a few
times over the years where I actually had any serious problems.  My first
card was using a PVR-350 for recording and output.  Now we've come all the
was to HD recording, VDPAU for output, and high resolution audio codec
support.

Hats off to the devs for keeping the system so stable all this time while
implementing all of these features.  It is no small feat!

Dave