[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28 (for MythTV 0.27)

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Sun Apr 13 19:25:25 UTC 2014

Just released 28.9. As always, lets keep comments/questions in this
thread. I would like to make a few changes though.

1) When releasing, I'll add a notable changes section (see below). If
you want to see the full commit list this can always be done here
https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Mythbuntu/commits/fixes/0.27

2) If you find a bug in the theme, please file a bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mythbuntu  You can put it in here too, but
as there are so many posts in this thread it's getting difficult to go
back and see what the current issues are. If you don't want to create
a LP account to file a bug you can put it here, but there is no
guarantee that I'll remember the bug.

As of this release, I believe that I've fixed all the issues that were
posted about (see #2 above)

Notable changes in 28.9
* Fixed list going over the back button on the schedule filter editor
* Fixed the radio stream screen being the wrong resolution
* Fixed main menu showing when changing channels between
* Switched from size to the preferred format pixelsize

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos