[mythtv-users] dp_backups

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:14:30 UTC 2014

On 12 April 2014 21:11, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:

> MCC takes care of weekly backups for me and Ubuntu One kept them
> available from any PC, but UO is history as of June 1st.
> Looks like I'll be climbing the cron job learning curve.   Thanks to all.
>  Daryl

The syntax is pretty straight forward to be honest, any guide will show you
what order to put the numbers, then whatever command you need to run at the
time after it.  I could combine those 3 lines into one script somewhere,
but easy enough to run as it is separately.  Just shout if your not sure on
any of it!

Cheers

Martin