[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28 (for MythTV 0.27)

Nicolas Krzywinski myth at site7even.de
Fri Apr 11 15:43:59 UTC 2014

Am 11.04.2014, 14:36 Uhr, schrieb Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>> And now we've come full circle.
>
> Well, there is some middle ground between
> light-gray-hard-to-determine-from-white and
> dark-blue-hard-to-determine-from-black. Someone remembering web-safe
> color palettes? ;-)

Speaking by experience from several websites (internet and intranets) over
the last 1,5 decades of years I can confirm that a) it seems like it is
easy, but it is no trivial task to adjust colors in concert, b) that there
are nearly endless possibilities and c) that even small changes to the
color code often reveals a big impact when reviewed in final composition

Keep up the good works,
Nicolas

--
www.nskcomputing.de