[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28 (for MythTV 0.27)

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Thu Apr 10 21:44:51 UTC 2014

On 4/8/2014 10:45 PM, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> 28.8 released. Minor changes. Questions and comments in this thread.
> Thanks,
>
> Thomas Mashos

***
I downloaded 28.8 this morning and found the solution to my problem of
the check-boxes in Schedule Filters not displaying the checks in 28.7.
With 28.8 there are no visible check-boxes at all. I tried a couple of
other themes to be sure and the Schedule Filters work as expected in them.

I also noticed that the scroll bar in the Recording Groups pane is
partially obscured. That is very minor though.

mike