[mythtv-users] How to disable MythBuntu auto-mount?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Apr 10 17:47:57 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-04-10 at 18:45 +0200, Hika wrote:

> >      Brian,
> >      I am someone else who does feel the need for a window manager.
                                   ^
Assuming there should be a "not" in here...

> I've run without but now use evilwm, which adds simple keystrokes like
> Alt-tab to switch windows

But switch which windows.  My number one caveat to my not using any
window manager is that there is only one window, MythTV.  So of course,
there are no other windows to Alt-Tab to.

> and Alt-Shift left/right to switch virtual
> screens.

Again, my caveat is that your MythFE is a dedicated, STB-like machine
that does only that... MythTV.

Cheers,
b.