[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:15:21 UTC 2014

I may be late to weigh in on the mythubuntu theme changes, but I still am
finding the tv recording font to be unnecessarily large for my setup.  I
took some crappy phone pics to try and illustrate the problem.

tv recordings - font really large and cannot read full title often

http://imgur.com/UH9IXvf,Wk4EAek#0

on the other hand, for videos the font is much smaller and easy to read
everything

http://imgur.com/UH9IXvf,Wk4EAek#1

I realize these photos are terrible, but you can at least see the
difference in the font size.  I would prefer the both be like the video
screens.  I can provide resolution or other info on my setup if this might
be a bug or it is helpful.

Dan