[mythtv-users] one specific recording failing

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 02:20:30 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Vincent McIntyre
<vincent.mcintyre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I had a failure with this rule today. The log from mythbackend doesn't
> have anything that jumps out at my inexpert eye. The excerpt attached
> is everything from mythbackend.log starting from just before recording
> starts (program title 'ABC News') to well after it ends.

Unless one knows exactly what you are looking for, I would
request to everyone to not post/reference abbreviated/excerpted
logs.  The full log, and nothing but the full log.  And, as others
have noted, add in additional verbosity just for good measure.
There is a suggestion in the posted log that the particular
tuner was already in use (another (virtual) tuner in use on
the same capture card?  Same show?  Different show?).
But that is not possible to fully validate because the log
was excerpted.