[mythtv-users] How to disable MythBuntu auto-mount?

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:29:29 UTC 2014

On 8 April 2014 14:21, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:

> I'm not sure they will share that opinion of yours though.  I think they
> aim to be a complete desktop O/S that integrates MythTV "seamlessly".

Indeed, appreciate some/all of those items are personal preference and
circumstance dependant.  Apart from Update Manager, that was on top of
Mythtv FE every time I used the TV, which required a keyboard to get rid of
until I removed it.  But I imagine that is the case with any Ubuntu based
system.

You mention the power button to kill mythfrontend, that is something
included in the version I installed recently, not been able to get it
working, but the lirc stuff is put in your home dir if you tick the option
in the control centre

Martin