[mythtv-users] Is there a lag in rescheduling after changing programid?

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 01:34:59 UTC 2014

> So in other words there's not an easy way to handle this situation
> without more developer-discouraged futzing with the db. :-(

I think the ProgramID is the only part that can't be updated 'officially' (although without the ProgramID fixed you are still stuffed in your situation). The subtitle can be updated via the recordings screen by M / Recording Options / Change Recording Metadata. The duplicate flag can be changed from Manage Recordings / Previously Recorded / Enter / change to allow rerecord or never record as appropriate.