John Marshall mythtv at marshallparty.org
Sat Apr 5 14:06:08 UTC 2014

> mythbuntu them. My biggest reason for switching was because you still
> let users 'rewind up' to go to the end of whatever list is current.
> The wraparound mode of the vertical list comes in very handy! I also
> like the vertical layout and the rest of the artwork of the mythbuntu

I agree this theme is easily my favorite.  In addition to those great
points, which I agree with, I like that the cursor, when scrolling,
pushes the edges around instead of getting suspended in the middle (if
that makes sense).  I also appreciate that no visual elements change
size on selection.  I'm not sure why, but dislike that behavior in other
themes.  I don't know the best term, but I also like that the theme is
"low lux".  Thanks.