[mythtv-users] Is there a lag in rescheduling after changing programid?

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 05:11:50 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 12:40 AM, Karl Dietz
<dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org>wrote:

> On 05.04.2014 06:22, Ian Evans wrote:
>
>> It was changed in the recorded table. Changed through phpmyadmin. I
>> changed the ID after the program was recorded and I was able to see
>> which epsiode it was (old series so just look up the plot and get the
>> season/episode numbers). The episode id came from looking it up in the
>> zap2it database and the episode id# there matched the id of the upcoming
>> non-generic broadcast of the episode.
>>

> try changing it in http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Oldrecorded_table

Thanks. After doing some digging in the last few minutes I realize that
now. Wouldn't normally futz (or need to) with the database but this stupid
channel will send three episodes with descriptions to Tribune/Schedules
Direct, then the next four or five will be generic even though they're
showing the whole series in order and then starting over again.