[mythtv-users] Blue Abstract Theme and .27

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Fri Apr 4 16:52:17 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Nicolas Krzywinski <myth at site7even.de> wrote:
> Am 04.04.2014, 18:27 Uhr, schrieb Jack McGee <jack at greendesk.net>:
>

>> It does not show up in downloadable themes, it is no longer maintained
>> and can it be manually downloaded and added to .27?
>>
>> That and Mythbuntu were my favorite two themes.
>
> Hi Jack, I did not know this theme and it looks quite good to me!
>
> From what I've learned from Thomas Mashos, I was able to download it and
> manually engage it with current Mythfrontend:
> - Download ZIP: https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/blue-abstract-wide
> - Extract to: ~/.mythtv/themes
> - (re-)start Mythfrontend
> - chose it from themes configuration
>
> Good luck,
> Nicolas

It should be noted that since the theme isn't available in the
downloader, that means it wasn't tested on 0.27. Which means it may
work, but more than likely something changed in 0.27 and since the
theme wasn't updated for it could cause undesired outcomes including
mythfrontend crashing.

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos