[mythtv-users] schedules direct issues when running as non root

Tony Guadagno tonyg at guadagno.org
Thu Apr 3 23:55:23 UTC 2014

hi, I have been reading a lot about the recent issues with schedules direct, I have an issue but I am not sure its the same one.  about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that I was not getting updates.  After working with it for a while, I realized that if I run mythfilldatabase as my mythtv user, it seems to suceed but no schedule updates appear...If I run as root, it works fine.  This was not always the case

I have output logs for each, can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance.

log when running as mythuser
http://paste.ubuntu.com/7194368/

Log when running as root