[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Nicolas Krzywinski myth at site7even.de
Thu Apr 3 20:30:28 UTC 2014

Am 03.04.2014, 21:19 Uhr, schrieb Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>:

> I really do want pictures of this "oversized font" issue. (actual
> pictures, not screenshots)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Thomas Mashos
Aehm Thomas, it is not the pure size that we rate of being to big. It is
rather the size relations that aren't homogenous.
Look at this screen:
http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-theme_v28.7_huge-font-size-differences.png

I assume that everyone can read the description text, otherwise there
would be no sense to display it. So if everyone can read text with size of
this description text, why increase the title lines above to nearly 200%?

My TV is 40" and for me this text seems too big.
But additionally I use MythTV Frontend on my desktop computer in a small
window on my second monitor. And there again this text seems too big.
It is not a pure size thing.

Lets turn it the other way round: show me a photo of where version 27.1
text sizes are too small!
And if they are to small for some rare cases - CRT e. g.?? - then lets
make a fork for those special screens.

Those are only proposals to solve the generally size disagreements - not
proposals for my personal solution. As for me there are other details
which I don't like in version 28. So my solution is to stick to version
27.1.

Thanks for all your work!
Nicolas Krzywinski

--