[mythtv-users] Compiling QT and then compiling mythtv with OpenGL support

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 04:43:37 UTC 2013

I compiled QT4.8.5 with opengl support (--opengl desktop) and I see the
QtOpenGL directory under /usr/local/Trolltech/QT4.8.5  but when I try to
compile mythtv I can't get it to compile with opengl support. I take it my
problem is that the configure file is checking for a package and since I
don't have a package since I installed qt with make install it's thinking
that opengl support isn't available. How can I compile this with opengl?

pkg-config --variable=qt_config QtOpenGL