[mythtv-users] Mysql max-connections and bind-address

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 03:19:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:56 AM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> However is it the max-connections = 100 that is
>> causing my immediate problem?
>
> I would guess that should be enough, but increasing it shouldn't hurt.

Each specific configuration will vary, but starting about v0.25(ish)
there were some situations where 100 (which is the default
for at least some versions of mysql/mariadb, specified or not),
was just a little to little.  Each release changes things somewhat,
but I would bump the value to 250 just to be safe (it is possible
the change the value on the fly; read the mysql/mariadb docs
if you want to do that).

Gary