[mythtv-users] New install of 0.27, take some data from my old DB

Tom Harris thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:51:05 UTC 2013

Like everyone else, I'm thinking about upgrading to 0.27.   My DB has been
around for a long time, and I've had some oddities in channel data not
updating, etc.  So, I want to do a new install rather than an upgrade.

But, I would like to keep the record of which programs I've already
watched.  And possibly my recording schedule (although, that's not too hard
to rebuild manually).

I'm sure many have done this before me, and I've found lots of docs on DB
upgrades.   Does anyone have a good pointer to docs on partial DB upgrades?
 I mainly want to make sure I'm not corrupting my new pristine install by
manually changing the DB.