[mythtv-users] CD/DVD Monitor option missing

Bob Long bob at oblong.com.au
Wed Sep 25 00:57:35 UTC 2013

I've just upgraded to 0.27, apparantly successfully. I was previously 0.25.

With 0.25 I had the problem that the insertion of a DVD didn't seem to
prompt to play or change to the DVD menu. Now with 0.27 I thought I'd
check that out again.

In frontend Setup|Media Settings|Videos Settings|General there is the
option of whether to play the DVD or other action. Ok so far.

Supposedly, frontend Setup|General is meant to have a page with a
checkbox to monitor CD/DVD. But that option is not there. The only field
is "Ignore Devices:" (which is empty).

I can't remember what 0.25 had there.

I've tried a few themes, but all the same.

What have I missed?

--
Bob Long