[mythtv-users] Everything works on my rebuilt DVR except the tuner cards. Help?

Stephen P. Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:21:22 UTC 2013

Just for giggles, did you change out the power supply? I've seen more
than a few random HD errors due to a power supply that was in its
initial stages of failure.
Also, is your power supply able to handle the load for all of your
hardware? Some graphics cards are heavy hitters in power supply wattage.