[mythtv-users] Hostname

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 21:58:02 UTC 2013

As I continue to tinker I find that changing my hostname on the PC
gives me a fresh start on Mythtv set-up. So now I'm wondering, after
frantically changing back to find all intact, if I upgrade to 0.27
with a new hostname and find problems that I'm not able to solve right
away would switching back to the former hostname restore my 0.25
config? Or is there another method of trying 0.27 and being able to
hop back to 0.25 if everything isn't just peachy?
Things are working so well now I'm hesitant to switch at the moment
the fall season is set to commence.

Daryl