[mythtv-users] SECOND card in addition to the Hauppauge HVR-2250?

Bob mythtv at cox.net
Mon Sep 23 01:05:36 UTC 2013

On 09/12/2013 10:54 AM, Leif Pihl wrote:
> Does anyone out there use a SECOND card in addition to the dual channel Hauppauge HVR-2250?
> I seem to finally have the 2250 running, this in addition to the HVR-1800 that I got going first.
>
> I have the 1800 (single channel) hooked up to the Antenna in the attic,
> and the 2250 (dual channel) is connected to the CATV input.
>
> Beyond that, are there any words of advice regarding how to configure MythTV for my situation?
> Note that I HAVE signed up to schedulesdirect.org for the $6 (2 month?) trial period.

I have a an HVR-1250 I use for OTA and an HVR-2250 I use for CATV
(QAM-256). I'm not sure what your question is so I will make some
statements that I hope will guide you.

I have 2 line-ups in schedulesdirect.org, one for OTA and one for CATV.
I associate each of those with the appropriate tuners. I don't believe
there were any other tricks or complications.