[mythtv-users] mythv 0.27 test packages (future RPM Fusion)

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Sep 20 14:33:56 UTC 2013

On 13-09-20 09:15 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> but I have no way of knowing if I should turn them
> off upon uninstall because the user could have other things installed that
> require it to be enabled.

This becomes a "last one out, shut off the lights" problem.  All of the
consumers need to register their need and each consumer needs to see if
they are the last one on removal and then clean up if they are.

I'm not even sure which setting it is that you are talking about but as
long as there is at least two more other consumers somewhere, surely
this problem must be solved.

Cheers,
b.