[mythtv-users] connection issue

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 00:19:11 UTC 2013

Two separate incidents Bill , the first bring my blunder, the second
bring a reparation attempt. I'll make all the appropriate changes
tomorrow. One side note, not that it effects m usage, but I no longer
have live TV. I get "please wait for .25 sec and nothing else. The
only reason I bring it up is because I wonder if it should be
functional before an upgrade to 0.27?

Daryl