[mythtv-users] Apache authentication problem with mythweb

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:35:26 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> .... and many mobile operators use proxies.

btw, I have heard that it least was the case that some
carriers used different proxy/CGN solutions depending
on 2G or 3G (and I presume different still for 4G).  You
may want to force a 2G connection to see if the problem
becomes more/less reproducible (on some phones you
can go into the test menu and force 4G too, but
be careful to switch it back to get voice service back).

Gary