[mythtv-users] Custom Priority question

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 07:30:10 UTC 2013

On 09/17/2013 10:17 PM, David Engel wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 07:51:37PM +0200, Jan Ceuleers wrote:
>> On 09/17/2013 04:27 PM, David Engel wrote:
>>> Please run "mythbackend -v schedule --loglevel debug --testsched" and
>>> post the output.
>>
>> The output is a bit too big for the list (not huge though), so I've
>> posted it here:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkr9cxq9j6axcqz/mythbackend.out
>
> At what program should I be looking?  "What Remains" is the only one
> with a low priority and there's nothing unusual about how it's
> scheduled.

David,

Sorry for wasting your time. It seems that the one example I had had
just become invisible because time had progressed beyond the first
showing of What Remains.

I have now changed the rule to the following:

program.chanid in (select chanid from channel where lower(callsign) like
'bbc%') and (hour(convert_tz(program.starttime,'UTC','Europe/Brussels'))
< 5)

and it seems to be working on one current case where there are three
showings (evening scheduled as Later, early morning scheduled as Later,
and evening scheduled as Will Record).

I will follow up with a documented case if one produces itself.

Thanks, Jan