[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.27 is out

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Sep 19 01:08:28 UTC 2013

Hi!

On 2013-09-18 8:29 PM, Greg Thompson wrote:
> Have the other themes been certified with .27 and now in the list of downloadable themes ?
>
> Greg

Take this with a grain of salt since I am using master and am not one of
the themes guru but as far as I can tell these are the currently
downloadable themes:

MythBuntu
MythCenter
MythCenter-wide
Steppes
Steppes-narrow
Terra
TintedGlass

(I got this list by looking at the zip file on the theme site for 0.27.)

I have spoken to the Blue-abstract maintainer and know he will release a
new version for 0.27 and I know A-Forest will get updated as well. I am
expecting other themes to soon be converted to 0.27 as well (AFAIK
theme-wise the difference is not that big between 0.26 and 0.27).

Chris or Mike might have more info on the subject...

Have a nice day!

Nick