[mythtv-users] Live TV Guide Stutter

Daniel Foster daniel at df.me.uk
Tue Sep 17 11:43:43 UTC 2013

> Have you seen this?
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11020
>
> This looks like the issue described to a "T"... I am going to add the
> Patch to my Atom Frontend Build and see what happens..

That does look very likely - I was looking in roughly the right place!
 Mike is all from packages, but I think I'll have a go at building that in
and see what happens.

I'm not sure why the free recorders call is needed, as moving to another
channel in the guide grid doesn't change the tuned channel until enter is
pressed on it.  Some more code reading might be needed.

Let me know how you get on with the patch if you try it please, Greg :)