[mythtv-users] channel list in manual recording dialog

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Mon Sep 16 21:45:17 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-16, at 5:01 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:

> Have you set the properties for these channels identically?  (Same
> channum, callsign, xmltvid, etc.?)

What columns would you include in “etc”? I can confirm that the three you mention are identical across the duplicated channels. Also the program guide seems to think that I only have one NBC, one CBS, etc, across my sources & tuners so I don’t believe there is a problem in my database.

If you have multiple sources could you give it a go on your system? That would be a quick confirmation or denial.

- George