[mythtv-users] Custom Priority question

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 17:26:01 UTC 2013

On 09/16/2013 04:39 PM, David Engel wrote:
>> Trouble is that when my duration-based rules trigger the new rule does
>> not seem to be. Is that right: does the scheduler stop looking at the
>> list of custom priority rules once it finds one that matches?
>
> No, all custom priorities that match are applied.
>
>> If so, how can I change the order of existing custom priority rules?
>
> What is the SQL for your custom priorites?

Thanks for your reply David.

My duration-based rules (several of them) are mutually-exclusive
variations of

program.endtime-program.starttime<3000

whereas the one that reduces the priority of early-morning showings on
the BBC is

program.chanid in (select chanid from channel where lower(callsign) like
'bbc%') and  hour(program.starttime) < 5

Thanks, Jan