[mythtv-users] mythbuntu-control-center no longer works...

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 15 04:14:45 UTC 2013

[Mark] See
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mythbuntu-control-centre/+bug/1158
117
In particular post 5, remove the reference to AptMessageDialog from
mythbuntu-control-center but leave the other two references (can't remember
what they are now) in place:

Sebastian Heinlein (glatzor) wrote on 2013-05-04:   #5
Oh, the patch did not find its way into the raring release? That is a pitty.
You don't need to compile anything. Just open
/usr/bin/mythbuntu-control-center in a text editor as root and remove the
AptMessageDialog from the imports. You have to leave the closing bracket.