[mythtv-users] HD Homeruns not working with MythTV-resolved

Terry Crandall cantator at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:24:54 UTC 2013

Thank you to everyone that tried to help me. Your suggestions did steer me
toward trying the manual scan again.

For some reason the HDHR's were not playing nicely with the Schedules
Direct data. I went back into Mythtvsetup, and after establishing my SD
video source, I went to input connections and proceeded with the channel
scan. Afterwards, I ended up with duplicates, of which I deleted the SD
ones, and altered the manually scanned ones to clean them up. Closed out of
setup, ran mythfilldatabase, and voila!- I now have my HDHR's working with
Myth again! I am not sure why the SD data would not work. I did go to the
SD website and did a resync there, but that did not help.

Again, thank you all for your time and suggestions. Sometimes you just need
to take a step back.