[mythtv-users] MythArchive in 0.27: title of iso image is bad

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Sep 12 21:29:41 UTC 2013

On 12/09/13 16:23, Mike Perkins wrote:
> On 11/09/13 19:42, John Pilkington wrote:
>>
>>>         write("Title read from info.xml : %s : End"  %  title)
>>>
>>> 18:28:41 Title read from info.xml :
>>>          Knocked Up
>>>       : End
>>>
>>>         write("Title passed for DVDISO : %s : End"  %  title)
>>>
>>> 18:28:41 Title passed for DVDISO :
>>> _______ : End
>>>

>> It passes apparently unchanged through re-encoding and stripping; the
>> changes
>> happen in the 'replace not allowed' section;  I'm seeing them under
>> both SL6 and
>> F18 (where I have just the new mythburn.py).
>>
>> Perhaps the new xml prettyprinting is responsible.  I'll try disabling
>> it.
>>
> If those lines of code does what they say then that implies there is a
> line feed in the title somehow. Could that be causing the problem?

The real problem was two malformed and inactive lines in mythburn.py
which had this effect, AIUI, when the info.xml file was prettified.
Fixed yesterday.

http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=63e027fe31bc178a1c4ae52b6412b3f3f5a87d76

http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=6669d7a2fa0d8b84b63054cfd9ed88d81986920c